It’s Monday! What are you reading? This weekly feature is hosted by Bookdate and it’s a great way to get your reading week sorted. All you need to do is:
- Tell us what you are currently reading
- What did you finish reading last week
- What do you plan on reading next
- Add your link to the linky provided by your host
- Visit the other bloggers who also deal with terrible Mondays, but still find the time to prioritize their reading schedules
- Make sure to read really awesome books in order to increase the above mentioned bloggers’ stress levels by adding even more books to their TBR list
- Pop a Rescue for your own nerves or pour a glass of wine and get reading
Hello darlings, I’m back. How are you?
So let’s see what I managed to accomplish on the reading front lately:
The Other Einstein by Marie Benedict One of those lovely Google-able stories. Review to follow.
Five Little Pigs by Agatha Christie Do I sound like a crazy person if I say Agatha Christie always makes me feel better? Honestly. I might not be able to stomach a lot of reading lately, but Agatha Christie always goes down nicely.
Indiscretions of Archie by P.G. Wodehouse Audio recording read by Mark Nelson. Loved it. Had a good laugh and as we all know, laughter is the best medicine.
I think that’s more than enough from me today. I will try to do a bit of blog hopping and say hi to you all, but if I don’t get to you – please don’t let it bother you. It’s not you, it’s me. Really.