Geetings you guys! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl. Today’s prompt is bound to be nothing but fun. Hilarious Book Titles. Just like Jana, life is a bit busy here with us, so we almost skipped this week. Luckily, there is nothing wrong with our innovation abilities and as a cat, I am also extra resourceful.
In February 2021, we had a prompt – Titles that made me laugh out loud. Ha. Nothing wrong with republishing. In fact, it’s being encouraged on numerous platforms. So that’s exactly what we’ll do today. With a tweak or two. If you’ve read and actually remember (I’m not that good a writer, so what’s the chances) our post from last year, a recap is always good. If you haven’t read it, have fun!
In case you might think I made some of these titles up, I will add links to all the titles and you can see for yourself that my innovation only goes that far.
Seeing that I belong to the feline of the species myself, I can answer one or two questions on these for you:
- Cats paint because we can. We don’t do it often though, as it messes with our normally perfect hair days.
- Yes, God does speak through cats every now and again.
- You won’t be able to tell if your cat plots to kill you. You might just wake up one morning in heaven with no clue how you got there.
- We love crafting with you!
- Yes, we can and we will pee on just about everything. Rock, Paper, Scissors are not excluded.
- Not sorry that I barfed on your bed. If you gave me the attention I asked for in the first place, this wouldn’t have happened.
Any other laugh out loud feline titles I’ve missed? Any new titles out recently that might fit? Have a wonderful Tuesday and remember to share the books that have made you laugh out loud with us.