Greetings! It’s Tuesday and Top Ten Tuesday time. Today’s prompt is Ten New to Us Authors we’ve read for the first time in 2021. Quick and easy! We’ve read quite a few new authors in 2021, but we’ve decided to narrow today’s list down to the authors we’ve read for the first time and will definitely read again. Oh I am very much aware that you will thrown upon some of these names. I know we should have read them years ago. Hopefully, there will be many great years to come.
- Pip Williams – The Dictionary of Lost Words
- Maggie O’Farrell – This must be the place
- Jessica Townsend – The Trials of Morrigan Crow
- Riley Sager – Home Before Dark
- T.J. Klune – The House in the Cerulean Sea
- J’Nell Ciesielski – The Ice Swan
- Julia Quinn – The Duke and I
- Catherine McCullagh – Secrets and Showgirls
- Amor Towles – A Gentleman in Moscow
- Ken Follett – The Evening and the Morning
Except for Pip Williams, the above might be new to a few of us, but the rest might only be new to me and Mommy. What is your favorite book by any of the above authors? And which authors are new to you in 2021?