Greetings you guys! I trust you are all enjoying a wonderful Easter Weekend? My Mommy is terribly upset, her favorite easter eggs are nowhere to be found in our little town. Easter without you easter eggs just don’t feel right at all and something is definitely amiss.
So now we spend our time reading, blogging and diamond painting. We had a very good week here on the blogosphere and my Mommy actually deserves those easter eggs. We didn’t even buy any new books or downloaded any for free. We also didn’t get any new ones for review, but that is also okay. We are just starting to gain control over our TBR and ARC lists. The only thing we don’t have control over, are the easter eggs.
Scratching the Blog Pole
- Monday – Book Review: Trouble in Paradise (The Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers #12) by Franklin W. Dixon. This was the first review written by one of my library students. Thank you for all the encouragement last week and for the support! The kids are so excited about this and I already have a whole stack of reviews to use.
- Tuesday – Top Ten Tuesday: A Dozen Authors We Still Want to Lay an Egg On
- Wednesday – Wondrous Words Wednesday: Titanic. Can you believe it’s been a 110 years??
- Friday – Book Review: Kaspar, Prince of Cats by Michael Morpurgo. Definitely my (Elza!) favorite read for the year. I’m more than a bit smitten with Kaspar.
- Friday – Book Review: Cragside: A 1930’s Murder Mystery by M.J. Porter. If you like a good game of Cluedo, you will love this one.
- Saturday – Book Review: My Dearest Miss Fairfax by Jeanette Watts. Yes, that Jane Fairfax and the dreadful Mr. Churchill from Emma. But the book was actually quite good.
On the Couch
We’ve reviewed all our recently read books and the reviews are listed above. We are currently reading Arthur and the Argonauts for Reedsy Discovery (you can find us there! Let us know if you are also a Reedsy Discovery reviewer) and listening to Project Hail Mary while doing our Diamond Painting. It’s really, really good.
The reason we’ve managed to do 2 reviews on Friday, was all thanks to Moonfall.Daddy wanted to watch it and Mommy tried to. For about 15 minutes. Then she pulled the laptop closer. If you haven’t seen it, please don’t bother! Rather read a book. It’s a serious heap of cat litter.
What have you been doing this Easter Weekend? Did you get your easter eggs?
Have a good week everyone!