Hi Guys! Welcome to another TTT! This week’s topic was submitted by Lisa of Hopewell, and is Books with Geographical Terms in the Title. Oh we had endless ideas, this is quite a fun prompt! But spring finally seems to be making an appearance here with us and the mutt is big enough to start going to the beach. So let’s just entertain the little one and dedicate today’s TTT to the beach.
- On the Beach by Nevil Shute – perhaps not the best one to start with. But definitely one of our favorites.
- Beaches by Iris Rainer Dart – My Mommy really is giving her age away today. Another favorite.
- The Beach House by James Patterson – I remember this one, need to read this one again.
- Beach Read by Emily Henry – This one is on my TBR. Will try to read it this summer. The rest of the books on our list, we haven’t actually read.
- The Bookstore on the Beach by Brenda Novak
- Whiskey Beach by Nora Roberts
- Beach Music by Pat Conroy
- Beach Road by James Patterson
- The Beach Club by Elin Hilderbrand
- Beach Town by Mary Kay Andrews
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl. Remember to add your link and to hop over to your fellow bloggers for today’s Geography lesson.