Greetings Humans! My Mommy didn’t do a single Top Ten Tuesday post in the last month. Guess it’s up to me to rectify that as soon as possible. Sometimes I really have no clue what she would do without me. Today’s prompt from our lovely host, Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl, is Ten Books that made me laugh out loud. I see in my Mommy’s diary that she did start planning this, but it was written in pencil and incomplete. Perfect opportunity for me to get my claws on the eraser and make this post my own. Without any further ado, I proudly present to you:
Now I’m not as proficient with typing as my Mommy, so I’m going to keep this short and simple. In case you might think I made some of these titles up, I will add links to all the titles and you can see for yourself that my innovation only goes that far.
Seeing that I belong to the feline of the species myself, I can answer one or two questions on these for you:
- Cats paint because we can. We don’t do it often though, as it messes with our normally perfect hair days.
- Yes, God does speak through cats every now and again.
- You won’t be able to tell if your cat plots to kill you. You might just wake up one morning in heaven with no clue how you got there.
- We love crafting with you!
- Yes, we can and we will pee on just about everything. Rock, Paper, Scissors are not excluded.
- Not sorry that I barfed on your bed. If you gave me the attention I asked for in the first place, this wouldn’t have happened.