Oh please, please tell me that you can “read” this image? Even better, tell me you can sing it. And if you can dance and twirl in a thunderstorm while doing it, you will instantly become part of my Favorite Things.
My mommy has quite a number of favorite things. Two that rank very highly, are chocolates and books. And if you can throw them together, she seriously almost start purring.
Davida over at The Chocolate Lady’s Book Review Blog,
is quickly becoming one of her favorite people. She sees all these fun things on Davida’s blog and just like chocolates, kittens, roses and snowflakes – she can’t resist it.
Have you seen the new monthly feature Davida is hosting? It’s called Throwback Thursday and yes, there are a few of those doing the rounds. But Davida’s comes with a twist (another thing my Mommy simply can’t resist)
- The Chocolate Lady’s #Throwback Thursday takes place on the Thursday before the first Saturday of every month. Yes, there is a linky and it will remain open until she uploads the new one. Thank Goodness. My first and last sometimes gets very confused.
- Your post must highlight one of your previously published book reviews and Davida encourages other participants to do the same.
- Add the link to your post and remember to link back to The Chocolate Lady’s Book Blog And do not forget to #ThrowbackThursday!
This is exactly the type of feature we need to get Mommy’s blogspot sorted out. Mommy started this fabulous blog, featuring me, about three months ago. But she did have a blog a couple of years ago. It wasn’t nearly as nice as this one. I haven’t been born yet, you know. However, she does have some great posts and reviews on the previous blog. This feature will help us to import all the content and highlight some old posts. Win win situation here.
I think we all need to quote Davida and start our actual post with: With no further ado… I give you…..
This was my Mommy’s very first Book Review and it was first published on the 14th of April 2016. I went through it last night and decided to add some questions and answers to this feature:
- When was this review first published? – 14 April 2016.
- Did you have any idea what you were doing? – Nope. Just typed from the heart.
- Will you re-write this review? – No. It’s still how I feel about the book.
- Did you tweak this review? – Yes. A little bit. Added some info.
- Will you re-read the book? Not yet. Maybe when I’m old and grey and can’t remember anything.
- Will you recommend others to read this review? Uhmmmm…. there are other, better once out there, but this was my first “born” so I would appreciate a bit of cooing and aaaahing.
This was fun! I will definitely do this again next month. Let me just make a note in my diary. Please let us know if you are also going to do Throwback Thursday!
What was the first book you’ve reviewed? You are welcome to share a link with us, we would love to have a look.
Lots of Love,