Greetings you guys! It’s time for Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl. I actually didn’t feel like participating in this week’s TTT as geography has never been my strong suit. Northern and Southern hemispheres always feel like such an unnecessary complication. When it’s time for most of you guys to show your winter reads, it’s summer here with us. And vice versa of course.
We do love reading in winter though and statistically we read slightly more in winter than in summer.
Books on my Summer TBR are still months away. But we do have a whole stack of winter reads just waiting for us to snuggle in with!
- The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton
- Romancing Mr. Bridgerton (Bridgerton #4) by Julia Quinn
- The Milk Tart Murders by Sally Andrew
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- The Reading List by Sara Nisha Adams
- Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus
- Lock Every Door by Riley Sager
- The Whisper Man by Alex North
- Cloud Cuckoo Land by Anthony Doerr
- The Mermaid and Mrs. Hancock by Imogen Hermes Gowar
I’m sure that most of you have read at least one of these that are waiting for us. Which one was your favorite?
Have a lovely Tuesday!